BUT NOW...
My summer is full of waking up by 7:30am Monday through Friday. I only have the weekends to grab some sun and enjoy summer nights...visit friends and family. But I love my weekends :) This summer I have already gone to a DoobieBrothers/Chicago concert. Celebrated David's birthday at a Piano Bar. Visited a friend's lake house where we enjoyed the lake and went extreme tubing all day long. I went to see the best 80's cover band called the SPAZMATICS.

I have gone to the Houston, TX to to visit a restaurant one of my friend's father owns. It's called REEF if you are in the area looking for a great seafood place.
And the summer is NOT over! I have every weekend planned and I love it. Here are some pictures of the fun I have had thus far :)
2 comments:
loved the pictures and the one of you getting 'air' made me laugh out loud. you look so beautiful and happy. i miss you TOO much.
Fun summer Steph! Thanks for sharing your life!Maybe we'll see you while you're out here...either way you'll get to enjoy the great mountain air, aaahhhhh
Post a Comment