I have always enjoyed Halloween. It has changed over the years, naturally. I remember dressing up as a Baby and Pippy Longstocking...well I have matured a bit. In college I was
an 80's prom queen,
A flight attendant
and this year I was Audrey Hepburn.
It was also Baylor Homecoming...so I got to visit with some old friends. It was a great weekend.
Hey, gorgeous girls and fun times! You have enjoyed dressing up since you were able to put your own clothes on! Love the pictures! Still think you would have been a great Sarah Palin!
I started this blog to stay in touch with friends and family that lived far away. It has become a fun journal of daily life and adventures. I have a wonderful husband of three years and a playful German Shepherd named Layla. I hope you enjoy reading!
2 comments:
Hey, gorgeous girls and fun times! You have enjoyed dressing up since you were able to put your own clothes on! Love the pictures! Still think you would have been a great Sarah Palin!
You were a gorgeous Audrey Hepburn.
Post a Comment