Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Time

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year. I love it regardless of weather....although I love it when it is cold in December. It is 74 degrees right now in Dallas!! Crazy. I love decorating my home and seeing other decorations. I love listening to Christmas music. I have had it on the one radio channel that plays continuous Christmas music. I listen to Christmas music online at work (www.pandora.com) I love Christmas parties. I love cooking Christmas treats. I love spending time with family whoever and whenever we can be together. I love how everyone decides to take part in charities during this time of the year. I only wish people would say Merry Christmas...none of this Happy Holidays business.

I am about to pick up Shawna, David, and Kate from the airport. I take Mamma Two to the airport on Sunday and Rhett and I fly out on Tuesday. I love it....Holiday travels!

I thought you all might enjoy these pictures as much as I do. I love them.

Merry Christmas friends.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We "loved" having you with us for Christmas this year! Thank you for all you did to help make this year special for us. You're the best! I particularly loved you and Rhett together on the sled on Hoosier Pass! Greatness!!!
love - Mom

Stephanie Marie said...

I know it was too fun. I have to get my new Christmas Pictures up! Miss you.

Anonymous said...

It really does look like scotch tape!

PS. I'm so glad I got to see you this weekend. It's literally been FOREVER!

Anonymous said...

I need more posts!!!!