I really enjoyed having everyone in town, even if it was a short visit. It was also really fun because everyone stayed at my apartment! (my sister, my brother-in-law, my two year old niece, my mom, my dad, and me)
I took everyone up to the Tower Club for lunch on Friday and showed them where the wedding reception was going to be.
Shawna and David took our engagement pictures in Robert E. Lee park on Turtle Creek. I was very impressed with the pictures...Shawna may be on to something.
Here are a couple of my favorites...more to come later.
Then we went to the new Cowboys stadium to watch the Arkansas Razorbacks beat the Texas A&M Aggies. I have to say it was pretty cool seeing your brother on the Cowboy's field!! It was even better cheering them on to a victory. Final Score Arkansas 47- Texas A&M 19!
Then we got to go on the field and under the stadium and see Rhett for a little while. Let me say it again...we were on the Cowboys field, and then we went underneath the massive Jerry World stadium! It was very cool.

We wrapped up a great weekend with a trip to the fair. Kate loved it! I think her favorite part was the petting zoo.




I was really sad to see them go, but we will be together again at Christmas!
2 comments:
ahh - we LOVED every minute!
So fun to see the pics again! You and David are pretty darn cute together! It was pretty crazy being at the Cowboy stadium. Loved seeing the baby piggies at the fair & seeing it all through Kate's eyes! Love our family!
Post a Comment