Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Start Spreadin' The News!!

I'm leaving today!! For New York City!!


This is soo exciting for me because not only do I love the city and I love my family (I am visiting my Sister, brother-in law, precious niece, and my momma will also be there) but I LOVE the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.



I have been watching this fabulous parade on tv since I knew there was one and have always dreamed of being in the parade.

Well, I am not going to get to be in the parade this year, but I will get to watch it live from the streets of New York! This year is the 83rd parade!

I cannot wait to see The Balloons


The Rockettes,


The Floats


And of course the man himself, SANTA!


There will be personal pictures to come after the trip, I am just busting at the seams with excitment I had to tell everyone!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

we are SO SO SO SO SO SO excited. :) see you tonight/ tomorrow morning. :)

love you!!

s

Joyful Girl said...

Have a blast! I'm jealous...in a good way. I want to hear ALL about it in a couple weeks and someday I will go too.