Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mad Men



I have been watching the show Mad Men for about 2 months now...and I'm hooked. I love this show! I know it's been out for a while but I refused to watch a show until I could start from the beginning and get caught up.

SO netflix has been my friend for the past couple months and I'm all caught up and ready for the season premier this Sunday!

Disclaimer- I do struggle every time a married character cheats on their spouse...but I guess they are trying to accurately portray how it was for those working on Madison Avenue in New York City during the 60's...

Anyways- I just found this fun thing on AMC.com. You can Mad Men yourself...

Here's what I came up with...



Of course I'm copying the scene where Betty and Don Draper are in Rome...I love this hair style!!



If you haven't seen Mad Men- I recommend renting the past 3 seasons...it's extremely entertaining.

3 comments:

David said...

Its on AMC.com

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed! Kent and I watched three episodes from season 3 last night. I CAN'T WAIT to watch the new episode this Sunday!

Anonymous said...

tag! you're it!