Today I'm loving:
1. that it's another pain free day! So on Monday this week I had a suspicious spot removed at my dermatologist and had to have 10-12 stitches!! :( I was hurting pretty good Monday and Tuesday but yesterday and today I feel great! I have to keep the stitches in for two weeks but right now I forget they are even in!
2. that tonight we are having dinner with our newly-married friends, Catherine and Alex. We are looking forward to hearing about their honeymoon and just life after the wedding.

3. that David and I have a very special date night planned for tomorrow night. I cannot wait! It's been forever since we have gone to a nice dinner just the two of us. We haven't officially decided on the restaurant but I get so giddy when I know a good meal is in store with my hubby!
4. keeping on the subject of good meals- David and I have cooked at home all week and made some pretty fantastic and new things.
Monday night we had homemade tortilla soup and chicken quesadillas from Pioneer Woman.

Tuesday night we had salmon with salsa verde, grapefruit salad and herbed quinoa. Super yummy and very citrusy from Giada's At Home Light and Delicious episode. Click HERE for those recipes.
I am such a fan of hers. David is too. Can you blame him? haha

Wednesday night we had a lightened up Chicken Cordon Bleu from Skinny Taste with fresh green beans and toasted almonds

Tonight I'm making chicken spaghetti and side salad for Catherine and Alex.

YUMMY!
What are you loving today?
3 comments:
I've been wanting to try that chicken cordon bleu from Skinny Taste, will have to now! Any tips?
I'm hungry now! Catherine's cake was just gorgeous! Thanks for posting that picture!
Things I am NOT loving on Friday after your Thursday post that was a over a week ago. See what a short lunch gets me... what's going on with #1 on your list? I hope everything is just fine!
Post a Comment