Monday, June 27, 2011

Maggie is Engaged! {plus} Happy Birthday to Kate!

One of my dearest friends, Maggie got engaged last week while traveling in Greece with her now fiance, Kostas!



We had dinner with the newly engaged couple on Friday night and got heard how Kostas proposed while they were in Santorini, Greece! Sigh. So perfect and dreamy, I know!


Maggie and I were sorority sisters, roommates for my last two years at Baylor University and first year out of college.


I think we met while sitting next to each other in this crazy sorority thing called pledge songs. She has always been such a sweet, loyal and thoughtful friend and I am so thrilled and excited to see her this happy!


It has been so great getting to know Kostas and I am SO very happy for these two! Congratulations Maggie and Kostas!

{plus} I have to give a quick shout out to my precious niece who turned 4 today! Happy Birthday sweet Kate! Auntie loves you!!


3 comments:

Shawna said...

Congrats Maggie!!

Sweet shout out. :)

Lindsey said...

That is so cute! I would love to be proposed to in Greece.

Cheryl said...

So happy for Maggie!
Pretty cute little ballerina!