Thursday, July 14, 2011

Today

Today was a busy day at work and I came home exhausted and beat. I wanted to cook us dinner tonight because we've been eating out TOO MUCH!

So I ran to the grocery with no recipe in mind and remembered this awesome summer pasta from The Little Kitchen That Could.

Roasted Tomato Caprese Pasta. That's all I need to say. However, I will say more. It's light, it's good, it's tomatoes, mozzarella and basil. You can't go wrong with those ingredients. Click HERE for recipe


We popped open a bottle of wine and I spent the rest of the night planning my weekend crafts and catching up with So You Think You Can Dance.

This dance is ridiculous. I literally don't know how these people did this. These are not current contestants on the show but were just a guest performance a couple weeks ago.

They look like they are in a dream. It's so effortless.



Isn't that beautiful!

Happy Thursday! I'm SO ready for the weekend!

1 comment:

Carla said...

I saw that dance! Their motions were so fluid I couldn't figure out where one trick ended and one began!