Even though my birthday was two weeks ago, they still wanted to go to dinner and make me feel special. Thank you girls!!
We went to Rise off Lovers and Inwood. Um, if you have not gone yet you need to do so now. The food is to die for.
It's this cute and quaint Country French restaurant and their specialty is souffles. YUM.
And I know you're thinking, "that does not look healthy." However, that souffle right there was the Grand Marnier souffle and it was only 113 calories! For that huge thing! Split three ways, that's my kind of dessert!
I got the crab souffle and it was only 312 calories and I could not eat it all. Anyways, it was delicious.
We also got to see President George Bush and his beautiful wife, Laura. How cool is that?!
The smile on my face is also because college football is back and I cannot wait to see the bears play TCU this weekend.
Sic 'Em!
No comments:
Post a Comment