Monday, January 9, 2012

And we're back!

Whew...we've been gone for two weeks! It's taken me a while to catch up with work, laundry, putting away Christmas decor, uploading pictures etc.

I'm still catching up and will have some pictures from our trip up soon. We spent the first week of our trip in Denver, CO with my side of the family.

This part of the trip included: nasty mustaches, lots of food, Santa, snow sledding, 5 out of 7 adults sick with a stomach bug, {un-welcomed} Christmas caroling at a nursing home, wasting 2.5 hours of our lives watching War Horse, playing games and lots of laughter!

David and I then drove to Moab, Utah to visit his mother and her boyfriend, Tony.

This part of the trip included: awesome and sometimes scary hikes daily, petroglyphs sightings all over Moab, an overnight trip to the La Sal mountains, snow shoeing, a visit to the Moab museum, playing Michael Jackson The Experience game on the Wii and getting sore from it, playing Apples to Apples and lots of laughter!

We drove back to Denver, spent the night and flew home!

It was a wonderful trip and again check back later for some awesome pictures!
I hope you all enjoyed the holidays as much as we did!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

yea...an interesting Christmas this year for sure. i love the new look of the blog!

AND...i made the kale smoothie yesterday and wesley and I both LOVED it. he kept asking for more!!