Monday, April 16, 2012

Been A Little Busy...

This is why I haven't been blogging much lately!

We've been:
1. Traveling to Arkansas to see friends and family
2. Decorating and unpacking the house
3. Having a few house guests (brother, brother's girlfriend, two extra dogs, brother-in-law, college friends, brother again, etc.)
4. Planning an engagement party for our friends, Bill & Hillary
5. Getting rear-ended at a red light (all ok just a few scratches on my back bumper)
6. Reading the Hunger Games trilogy (I'm on book 2 and LOVING it)
7. Celebrating two years of marriage!
8. Re-painting our desk and finishing other projects around the house
9. Celebrating Caroline's birthday in Dallas
AND
10. Welcoming our new niece, McKinzie into the world this past Friday, April 13th!


I cannot wait to get to New York City and see this beautiful baby girl and her older siblings- Kate (almost 5) and Wesley (almost 2)! Aren't those the cutest smiles?!? Just precious.

No comments: