Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Random Ramblings

David and I have finally booked our flights to take a trip to Italy!!! We are having so much fun planning the trip details and are even trying to learn the Italian language via Rosetta Stone.
*Thanks Hillary for letting us borrow it!



I'm really sad the Olympics are over! I so enjoyed rooting for team USA...especially in the swimming, gymnastics and diving events. Can I just say I'm a huge fan of Missy Franklin! She is just a doll.



I am not sad however that I do not have to tune into the Today Show or NBC anymore. I notice more now than ever I prefer Good Morning America...


We traveled to Tyler last weekend for our friend Hillary's bridal shower. We got to stay in her family's beautiful lake house and it was such a perfect weekend.

(David and Bill on their man-date.)


I recently listened to Bossypants audio book...Tina Fey narrates it and it's HYSTERICAL. She is too funny.



I have also recently been listening to Tim Keller's free pod casts during my lunch breaks. You heard me, free...get on itunes and take a listen. He is the pastor at Redeemer Presbyterian Church in NYC. They are about 20 minutes long and have been transforming my days. He dives deep, he is clear and concise and he is a wonderful teacher.

Click HERE for the list of free pod casts.

How's that for random?

No comments: