Friday, December 21, 2012

Express Catch Up

A lot has happened since I last blogged but it would take FOREVER to catch you up so I'm just going to give you all a quick snapshot.

At the end of October, David and I spent 11 nights traveling in Italy. Sigh. It was a DREAM of a trip.

We went to Florence. 





We tasted wine at small family run wineries.




We went to Rome.






We went to a soccer match in Rome. 



 We went to Positano on the Amalfi Coast. 



We took a pasta making class. 



It was B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!


We are got home and Thanksgiving was here before we knew it. We went to New York City this year to see my sister, brother-in-law and their three precious kiddos.

We woke up early on Thanksgiving to get a good spot in the park for THE parade. At least we had NY bagels to get us through the waiting ;)


And doughnuts. :)




We went ice skating in Bryant Park. 


We went to the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall, we watched football, we sang Karaoke and had a dance party. It was such precious time!

Now as we approach the Christmas "week" we are prepping to host David's side of the family at our home! I'm so ready to see them and have precious time with each of them! 

Merry Christmas friends. May the Lord reveal himself to you in this season that you are reminded we have been rescued by our Savior, Jesus Christ! 






No comments: