Tuesday, March 12, 2013

High- Low Fashion

I recently went to a spring fashion show at Neiman Marcus and learned what is "hot" this season. Since we can't all afford NM prices, I've found one of the looks for less!

The bright lace dress. We've seen lace dresses since the fall in a classic black or dark grey but now it's all about coral and orange!

High: Diane von Furstenberg's Zarita V'd- Back Lace Dress- $325 at Neiman Marcus


Low: Adrianna Papell Lace Dress- $158 at Dillards

Pinned Image

A white shimmery tweed jacket. I love tweed and a white jacket for spring would go with so many things! 

High: Alice + Olivia Fae Shimmery Tweed Jacket- $484 at Neiman Marcus


Low: Tahari by ASL Studded Tweed Blazer- $88 at Macy's





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Stephanie, great post! I got that Adrianna Papell dress or one very similar to it in teal. I'm pretty sure I found it on sale for only like $50, there are pics of it on my fb. Maybe Dillards where I live is less expensive ; )