Friday, August 8, 2008

Dream Come True...

That's it...I've lived my life's dream so I am good to go :) I got to go see James Taylor in concert at the Redrock Amphitheater in Denver, CO. It is honestly one of the most beautiful venues I have ever seen, and to have James' sweet voice serenading me all night was perfect! The only missing ingredient was nice weather...

We arrived early and the whole time leading up to the start of the show it was perfect weather...then James came on stage and the skies opened up and POURED on us. What is SO ironic is that Colorado has been in DIRE need of rain. There has been forest fires because it is so dry.

So for the sake of nature, I am happy it rained! But it was a bit cold and crazy watching James with trash bags on my legs and over my head!

Anyway I took pictures and videos of some of the songs I could take my camera out of the trash bag :)

For all the loved ones who enjoy James and could not be there with us...I brought some of the concert to you


DAVID AND I...DRY


JAMES


THE STAGE


MY LOVELY RAIN OUTFIT...NATURAL SHOULDER PADS


DAVID'S LOVELY RAIN OUTFIT:)


"COUNTRY ROAD"



"EVERYDAY"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous!!! Rain or no rain, James Taylor is amazing! Isn't Red Rocks the best!.....Oh and I have a blog now! LindseyandKent.blogspot.com

Kimber-Leigh said...

hi stephanie :) how fun! i saw james taylor when i was in high school and it was SUCH a great concert! hope you're doing well!

Unknown said...

Oh, such great memories - loved Red Rocks, loved being with you and loved "the James"!!!! Who even thinks about the rain, now. Just the moment in time...it was too wonderful! Wish you all could have been there watching our neighbors eating tofu squares and smoking POT!!! WOW, it was happenin'!

Shawna said...

i especially love the trash bag outfit on david. oh my and those shoulder pads remind me of mom in the 80's. (no offense, mom)

SO sad we weren't there to enjoy it with you, but glad it was all that i can imagine it would be in the most beautiful state in the country!