Monday, May 18, 2009

To Do List

On this Monday I have quite a list brewing in my head...and thought I would share with you all my thoughts. Some of the items on this list are some what of a "to do" and some are goals I have set for myself.

1. Pray intently for my father as he is meeting with the President of a company for a job that actually fits him perfectly
2. Take back a dress I bought in the wrong size at J.Crew
3. RSVP YES! to the wedding in Asheville, North Carolina
4. Get measured for my bridesmaid's dress for Melissa's wedding
5. Pick up my bridesmaid's dress for Lindsey's wedding from the alterations lady who calls herself Kim Tailor. No need for confusion.
6. Call my brother to check in on him on his first day of Summer School
7. Work Out really really hard so I fit into the bridesmaid's dresses
8. Tan so I feel good about myself in the dresses
9. Send my tithing envelope in as I am now an official member of PCPC
10. Pray for Papaw and Mamaw
11. Pray for Papaw and Mamaw's children: Aunt Mel, Uncle Tim, and Kristie
12. Send a thank you note to the Skaars for donating a DVD player and TV to the Stephanie Fund
13. Decide on my future living plans: To live alone or Not to live alone.
14. Pay the car loan, student loan, electricity bill, and credit card bill- yes I am a grown up!
15. Decide on the continuing education Real Estate courses I have to take before August.
16. Clean my room, bathroom and car
17. Finish reading a.Eat, Pray, Love b.The Shack and c.Climbing the Ladder in Stilettos
18. Pause to tell David how I treasure him, love him, and respect him
19. Update Blog as it has been one month since I have posted last.
20. Laugh off the fact that I squirted grapefruit juice all over my skirt at work and try to have a good Monday.

I will stop here as there are TONS more things on my mind...
whew it feels bettr just to get it off my chest.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, too many things to do, but good to make a list so you can refer to it and not just let your mind go crazy! You have a pretty fun life!

love ya mom

Papaw said...

thanks for the prayers..love you dad