Monday, May 18, 2009

A Visit with the Brothers

Both David's brother TJ and my brother Rhett were in town this Saturday. With the rain coming down consistently and David's roommate Bill needing to study we decided to go bowling.

I took a couple pictures of the occasion...







What I don't have a picture of is how sore I am from bowling! And becuase I will expose myself so that others can get a good laugh...my left rear end cheek muscle is the most painful part! How?

I also don't have any picutres of the Mexican fiesta we had at David's apartment. I cooked an enchilada casserole. David made quacomole. We had queso and refried beans...and lots of fun friends and family.

Sunday morning TJ wend off to Costa Rica and Rhett back to Arkansas. It was fun while it lasted :)

2 comments:

Mags said...

Steph and Rhett...twins maybe???

Stephanie Marie said...

ha ha ya in that picture...