Wednesday, December 2, 2009

New York, New York

As promised here are some pictures from my fun trip!

Got up early to claim our spot for the parade! (I need to get the good pic of all four of us girls from my sister)



Kate was so happy to see Elmo on the Seaseme Street Float




We saw several celebrities on the floats! Cyndi Lauper



Katharine McPhee



Ziggy Marley (Bob Marley's Son)



Billy Currington (Country Musician- "God is Great, Beer is Good, and People are Crazy")



Andrea Bocelli



Saturday we did a big NY day full of Macy's







We saw Santa- Kate was too scared to sit in his lap...and this is the only picture I took with my camera..again Shawna has the good ones...



Kate and her adorable outfit if I may say...





While I'm on the subject of Kate being adorable...look at her run in her stylish coat


I'm mean the child has style



Auntie, Kate, and Mommy outside Macy's window



Radio City Music Hall!!



Swarovski Crystal Star oustide Rockefellar Plaza...beautiful



The Tree..unlit of course



Times Square



Took a behind the scenes tour of NBC studio/sets-here is SNL








I have sooo many more pictures but these are the best ones...overall SUCH a fun trip! I was very sad to leave! But I am counting down until I am back with family at Christmas!!





2 comments:

Joyful Girl said...

Priceless time with your girls. Ahh looks like it was perfect! Kate has to have the most precious smile ever!

Unknown said...

What a terrific trip - we got SO much in in such a short time! Very special to be with you & Shawna & little Miss Kate & of course, David too...:)

Thanks for putting it up for all to see!
love ya
mom