Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wedding Updates!!

Well after having strep throat for 4 days, I have acomplished 5 BIG things...

1. I picked up my wedding dress!! yay!
2. I ordered some paper samples for our invitations
3. I had a dear friend from work design our invitations!
4. I found a hair and make up artist who will come to the hotel the day of!! I can actually afford her AND to top it off she is giving me a free trial run :)
5. I have received the sweetest offer from my dear friend Lindsey Templeton Cullins and her mother-in-law, Mrs. Debbie Cullins that they will be hosting the Bridesmaid's Luncheon-location TBD :)

Check back later as I will be posting some pictures from our weekend in Houston- pre strep!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay is right!!! Hope "it" is hidden in your closet, but not crammed...can't wait to see it on you - 1/30/10!! So glad you found someone to come to the hotel...I didn't know that - I know between you and Alicia, you'll guide her to perfection!!! God Bless Lindsey & Debbie...
Love you loads and so proud of how you are putting this all together even when things are going crazy with your family!!!
love you so - mom