Saturday, January 9, 2010

Our New Home!

Today David and I signed a lease on this adorable house! We are so excited that this will be our first home together! David will move in mid-February so we can start early and get the house all set up. I of course won't move in until after the wedding but it feels so great to have this done!

I don't have great pictures of the house yet- I will surely be posting pictures after we move in and I decorate but here are some I got from the real estate listing...the previous tenant had an interesting choice in art work...

The front- I love the little swing under the big tree in the front yard...



The entry way- those double french doors lead into the nice sized study



The living room, entry way, kitchen, and dining room are all open and connected- again not my style of decorating but you can see it's a large space and wood floors throughout the house.



The cozy kitchen- I say cozy because it's not huge but it is perfect for the two of us :)



The dining room- it is larger than it looks right now. And again weird art work...



The stone pathway in the back yard



Another angle of the stone area and the 2 car garage



The back yard- our favorite part



We are so ready to have a place and we welcome all our friends and family with arms wide open :)

6 comments:

Shawna said...

LOVE it, love it, love it!! How fun! I know we will be spending many a night in that guest room and I also know Kate will enjoy many hours playing in that spectacular backyard. :)

Excited for you guys!

Neely said...

I ADORE your new house! So exciting!!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is the best!!! It just looks perfect for you two! You will have such fun decorating and nesting!!! Congratulatins! You all have gotten so much done!

Whitney said...

Steph it's adorable!! y'all will have so much fun there i love it

Joyful Girl said...

Love it! Can't wait to see it in person! Congratulations!

Kimber-Leigh said...

it's wonderful steph! so excited that you guys are getting SO close to your big day!!!