This week- yes it's only Tuesday- I have:
1. Bought the undergarments for my dress
2. Dropped off the paper at the print shop for the invitations
3. Worked on the envelopes for the invitations
4. Picked up my veil
5. Got my shoes
6. Tried on wedding bands
7. Emailed the "special songs" to our band- ya know the first dance, father daughter dance, mother son dance...it's a secret :)
8. Worked on the order of the ceremony
9. Picked out ceremony music
10. AND filled out an application on a house rental :) ok I know that's not for the wedding but it's for our life after!!!
I am so excited!! It's so close!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oooo fun!! You're doing great! See you soon!
It's amazing what you can get done! So proud of all you're accomplishing with each other...excited for you both!
Post a Comment