I'm exhausted a lot of the time lately...and i swear I get enough sleep...but maybe I'm not. oh well.
Anyways..here are some fun things I'm loving today.
1. I got to chat with my sister today! Seriously this is such a fun thing for me because we do not get to connect very often. It's hard with the time zone difference my job and her two kids. I SO love chatting with her. Sisters are amazing. Can I get an AMEN!?!

2. Jersey Shore. Enough Said.

3. I finally got to go to the fair yesterday. It was divine.
At the Pig Races :)
4. Speaking of divine. Have you seen the movie, "Waking Ned Devine" ? I had seen it a long time ago but we had it on Netflix this week and I have to say I'm loving that movie. So cute and fun. Watch it. You will smile and smiling is good for he soul.

5. Last but not least, my precious niece Kate. She overheard Auntie telling mommy that I am tired and need to get more sleep. When Shawna put Kate to bed she wanted to pray for Auntie to get a good night's rest :) How precious is that?!?
1 comment:
I'm totally catching up on the blog...ahh...love you so much.
Post a Comment