Upon flying back from California, David and I were greeted by my side of the family at our house. It is amazing what can happen to a small house with a three year old, a seven month old, and six adults. It was a mad house. Everywhere you turned there was something- a toy, a stack of diapers, a suitcase, a pair of shoes, or six pairs of shoes for that matter. Despite the craziness, it was so much fun to spend a couple of days with everyone. I miss them all already. :(
Then the new year snuck up on me! We had a really fun time ringing in the new year with a group of great friends. We started the night out at a party at Bill's house and then we chartered a party bus to take us to the Petty Theft (Tom Petty cover band) concert at the House of Blues.
I really need a digital camera...



David and I enjoyed a relaxing weekend of pretty much doing nothing. We did manage to make it to the movie theatre to see True Grit. I loved it! It was so good! We also managed to go to church and buy David a new pair of tennis shoes. :)
I'm glad we had such a relaxing weekend because my Monday back at work has put us through the mill. After work, I tried to leave the parking garage at my office but I couldn't turn my steering wheel. No amount of muscle would make the wheel turn (or at least my muscles). So I called David and he came to my rescue. As soon as he opened my hood he found a belt that was loose. By simply pulling on the belt it came right out of the hood. Uh- that can't be good.
After buying a new belt, and trying to replace it. We decided there was no way for us to do this alone. So we had to tow my car to the dealership this morning. :(
I'm so hoping the repairs will be cheap and easy!! AHH!
1 comment:
Nothing is simple with a VW!!! January has been repair car month!!! UGH...hate it!
Post a Comment