Two weekends ago we went to Arkansas for my brother's birthday. My parents also flew in so it was a nice little family reunion sans my sister and brother-in-law in NYC. :( But we'll take what family time we get! This is the only picture I took...here's my mom and brother!
p.s. my brother is the college department intern for Fellowship Church in Rogers Arkansas. We had the privilege of hearing him speak briefly and I was completely blown away by his maturity, conviction and passion for Christ. I might have teared up several times.
Switching gears completely, I went to Vegas for my best friend's bachelorette party. We had a great time and enjoyed some really good food. Is it bad that I focus on food??
Loved me some Mon Ami Gabi, MESA grill (Bobby Flay's restaurant) and Switch. Switch was in the Encore hotel and literally changed decor ever 30 minutes. Like the wall would descend or the ceiling would retract. Very cool!
This week I've been battling a sinus infection. Yuck. I am feeling better though thankfully! I took off work yesterday and just rested. Sometimes that's the best medicine. Although the antibiotics are working great too ;)

Tonight David and I have a Kappa Alum Date Night event at The Library Bar located in The Warwick Hotel. I'm super excited because I'v never been inside this hotel! I've always admired it from the outside.

Hope you are all having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment