
Caroline and I met on our high school drill team. She was on the 50 yard line and I was on the 49 yard line...so we spent A LOT of time together. Then her senior year my junior year we became officers together and spent even MORE time together. Our friendship grew incredibly strong off the field and I think I was depressed when she went to college.

We stayed close all through college talking on the phone, emailing, visiting each other at the other's school as often as we could. Every momentous occasion in my life was shared with her by my side as a friend.



We decided we wanted to travel together to Europe. So we figured the summer after Caroline graduated from UT and I was about to be a senior worked perfectly. We spent 2 months traveling around Europe and yet again creating memories of a lifetime together.


I feel like I'm writing my rehearsal dinner speech and I'm crying...so I'll stop. I am so happy to be a part of this special weekend!!
2 comments:
Wow, what a journey you girls have been on together. I pray your friendship will grow deeper and sweeter. You both are so radiant! Beautiful pictures...wish we would have been there, but so happy you were there for your friend in such a profound way.
i'm crying too. ;) sweet friendships and sweet memories.
Post a Comment