Friday night I picked up dinner for David and I and we decided to play Scene It. We played until almost midnight! It was so fun having a night at home.
Saturday after I made us a quick breakfast (see recipe below) we headed to Waco for the last game of the regular season. It was very rainy but I went prepared with my rain poncho and rain boots. The Baylor Bears beat the Texas Longhorns 48 to 24!! Finishing the season 9-3. It's the best season the Bears have had since the BCS system started.
We drove home after the game VERY happy!!
It's been a very rainy weekend but we enjoyed a wonderful church service this morning and now enjoying a lazy afternoon on our couch. Let's hope the Cowboys can bring home another win!
Ok, if you're like me and love having brunch on Saturday morning, I highly recommend this easy Mexican Brunch Pie.
Ingredients:
5 eggs, beaten
2 Tbsp butter, melted
1/2 c flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 c cottage cheese (8 oz)
2 c shredded Monterey jack cheese w/peppers (pepper jack)
1 (4.5) oz. can chopped green chilis
Beat eggs, melted butter, flour and baking powder in large bowl. Beat at med. speed until blended
Stir in cottage cheese, jack cheese and chilis. Pour into greased 9 inch. pie pan
Bake uncovered at 400 for 10 min.
Reduce heat to 350 and bake for 20 or more min. until set. Cut into wedges
yields: 6 servings
Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment