I am so excited to announce the launch of my very own monogramming company, Stitch! There is definitely a back story to the genesis of this business that I'm sure I'll be sharing over time but for now, I invite you to check our our website-
Stitchmonogramming.com.
And while you're being super supportive blog readers, like our Facebook page by clicking
HERE.
A few of the jobs I've done recently! I can't wait to work on more orders!!
3 comments:
Congratulations! That is SO exciting! Can't wait to hear the back story, AND can't wait to find out if this baby is a boy or a girl so we can choose the name and get you about 5,001 orders. Brandon may have to put a limit on the things I'll monogram, because trust me, I would monogram anything and everything if I could! :) Congrats again!
Congratulations! This is so exciting and I am so proud of you! xoxo
How exciting!! What a cute business name :) Ps - You've been nominated for an award over on my blog! Come check out this blog post for more info :) http://simplyswarbrick.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-award.html
Post a Comment