Monday, June 24, 2013

Whirlwind

It's been a whirlwind around here. My baby brother is getting married this coming weekend so it's been nuts trying to get all the last minute details together for their big day!



It was also a whirlwind last week because our dear friends Melissa and Jdub had to deliver their baby boy, Colton 8 weeks early in an emergency c-section. Baby and mom are doing better and better each day but it was definitely a scary situation! We are praising the Lord for bringing Melissa and Colton's health to this point and praying for strength in the days ahead.


David and I drove down to see them in Houston this weekend. We got to watch Melissa hold Colton for the very first time. Talk about emotional....I was a mess. Such a sweet miracle.



2 comments:

Joyful Girl said...

So wonderful to have y'all here! Hopefully the next time you come down he will be home and we'll all get to hold him! God is so good!

Leigh Anne said...

What fun! I love the banner yall made....what a unique idea! Fun finding fellow Texas bloggers :)