Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My First Bridal Shower!

This past Sunday was my first bridal shower. It was so special for me! It was a little reuinion of sorts with old friends from Rockwall, college friends driving up, dallas friends coming over.

I am slowly getting pictures from those who had their cameras going...so you may get pictures in a couple different posts..

A shot of the gift table...


They had hydrangeas everywhere! I loved it!!




The Sign in Table


Yummy cupcakes and punch!


Pretty Presents




Kate was a good helper with my presents...


And so was Lindsey :)


I was excited about our magic bullet! Thank you Sam and Scott!


Thank you to all the sweet hostess- you did a wonderful job!

Thank you to all my sweet friends/family that shared in this special day with me whether you were able to come or thinking of me from afar :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful shower it was! We are blessed as a family and you and David - you have so much to look forward to!

Blessings - mom