Monday, February 1, 2010

Wedding Dreams

So I have been having lots of wedding dreams for a while....I wish I thought of blogging them earlier because they were too funny but now I can't remember anything funny from my dreams but David has started having wedding dreams and he had one last night that i thought I MUST share!

He wrote me an email at work today then at the bottom of the email he wrote:

"P.S. Remind me to shave before the wedding because in my dream last night I apparently forgot what time our wedding was and was trying to shower and (didn’t shave) and ended up being late to the wedding.

We were also having 4 separate ceremonies because we had so many people that were coming that we couldn’t fit them all into one ceremony so we had to repeat it 4 times"

Too funny. So in a nutshell, David is paranoid he will forget to shave off his beard that all our grandmothers hate (but I love) and that we are inviting too many people...haha

Got a laugh.

1 comment:

Joyful Girl said...

Oh dear I just laughed out loud! Too funny!!