Today I'm loving:
1. My new manicure. I ventured out into the world of "gels." If you do not know about these yet...let me clue you in. It's just like getting a manicure as in it's your real nails but the type of paint/color is a gel and is supposed to last up to 2 weeks. The cost will be from $25-35 depending on the salon. I got my nails done today and I'm loving them!! We'll see how they do in a week or so!!
2. Having a best friend that where's your same size! I love being able to borrow cute clothes from my bestie Caroline. We have always been able to borrow clothes and it has been a huge blessing. For example, Baylor homecoming is this weekend (see #3) and I wanted to have some new outfits. Well instead of spending money I don't have- I just borrowed from Caroline! Thank you friend!!
Clearly I have plenty of outfits worth borrowing...

3. Baylor Homecoming starts tomorrow!!! Seriously, I'm so giddy. I love Baylor Homecoming so much! I will be going to the bonfire, going to the parade, tailgating with friends,watching BU beat Kansas State, catching up with old friends, eating at my favorite places and loving every minute of it.

4. Family time is becoming official. What do I mean? Well we've been planning to see my family for my brother's senior game and we finally found a place for us to stay and therefore making it feel more official. We are also planning to be with David's dad, sister, nephew, brother and girlfriend for Christmas in San Francisco and recently bought our flights and booked a place to stay! Sooo official!!
Although David and I live very close to where we grew up, we are the only family members in these parts...so we get really excited when family time gets planned.
Senior game crew (except for the two on the far right)

Christmas crew
3 comments:
I just love your family! Great pictures! We are just getting to go to the parade. We have a wedding here we have to be at.
Can't wait for Homecoming either!! See ya tomorrow!
Steph!!! I am so excited!!! David called the other day about a place, and I am assuming its all booked! SO AWESOME!!!! I am starting to think about decorating for Christmas, and it just makes me so happy!!!! Where did you end up getting a place to stay???
Post a Comment