So when we moved into our rental house back in March, the previous renters had installed a fancy security system. Although this is a really nice feature, because we did not pay for all the bells and whistles- the system would repeatedly BEEP to tell us we needed to add all these bells and whistles.
When I say BEEP. I mean it would BEEP very loudly and over and over until one of us got up and walked over to the wall unit and pressed CANCEL.
So for some unknown reason it would beep at exactly 10:51pm every night. Can I tell you how annoying this is?!? Our bed time is 10:00pm so just about the time we are getting into a deep sleep...BEEP....BEEP...BEEP.
Well last night David figured out a way to stop this madness and afterwards he came out to the back porch where I was reading {staying out of the way} to tell me the good news!

caption: V-I-C-T-O-R-Y!!!
Note: The head light was completely necessary.
So to thank him for this victory, I made him a batch of his favorite cookies.
These snickerdoodle cookies are AWESOME! I got the recipe HERE. Make them. You will love them too.
3 comments:
hahahahaha! Oh my gosh. I'm glad he figured it out!!!! That truly was one of the most annoying things I can think of because of the time it happened everyday! woohoo!!
He looks like a miner who has been imprisoned and has found freedom! Hysterical!!!...I love that boy...too funny! What a nice reward - I want that recipe!
love you both!
that picture is awesome. yay for beating the system! literally. :)
Post a Comment