Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy Things I'm Loving Thursday!

Happy Thursday everyone! I trust I am not alone in saying how happy I am that the weekend is one day closer! I hope each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with loved ones. We had a great time in San Antonio with David's family and miss everyone already!

Today I'm loving:

1. That David's brother TJ/Tom and his long time girlfriend, Pleasant just got engaged!! In Paris, France!!! We are so excited for them and can't wait to celebrate with them in San Francisco for Christmas. Congrats you guys!



2. Since I'm on the topic of love and excitement, I'm loving that this weekend our dear friends Catherine and Alex are getting married!! I'm so excited the big day has come and that we get to be apart of it!



3. I'm loving this new game app for my iphone called ABCA. Download it. You will love it too. We discovered this game over Thanksgiving on my mother in law's ipad. Its a word game and you slide your finger over the tiles to make words. The larger the word- the more points. Then you also try and collect a certain number of gold tiles per level...anyways just play it. It's addicting!



4. I'm slowly getting our house decorated for Christmas and it is SO fun. We actually put up our tree before Thanksgiving so we could enjoy it longer. When you are traveling a lot it just makes more sense.



and I love this ornament that I picked up on our honeymoon in Antigua!



5. Lastly, I'm loving that today my office is having it's Christmas Party at Maggiano's for lunch and then closing the office early! What a wonderful gift!

What are you loving today?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Love the tree, love the ornament - basically your game is Scrabble with new technology!!! I love it!