Today I'm loving:
1. that the presentation I've been working really hard on at work went off this morning without a hitch! I was really nervous driving to the meeting and I just felt the need to play this song in my car.
I immediately felt a calmness and a peace that can only come from the sovereign Lord. What a blessing and a gift. Thank you Christ Lord.
2. I'm loving that I have a homemade tomato basil soup cooking in my crock pot right now! All I have to do when I get home is get a bowl and smile.

3. I'm loving that David and I get to have our Christmas this weekend!! It's going to be so much fun. We are going to have dinner and look at Christmas lights in Highland Park. A Christmas tradition for us since we started dating {6.5 years}. Then we will get up on Saturday morning and pretend like it's actually Christmas morning. I'll cook brunch, we'll open our stockings, exchange gifts and just enjoy sweet time together.
There truly is so much to be thankful for. What are you loving today?
4 comments:
my crock pot is broken... you make me want to fix it :)
The soup sounds delicious and I love that song too! Your Christmas observance together just the two of you sounds so romantic and sweet!
I agree with "Proud Mamma"... I love that you are having your own Christmas -so sweet! Love yall.
I need your soup recipe-sounds delicious! If you do p90X you'll know that Tony always talks about Tomato basil soup. : )
Merry Christmas! 6 1/2 years?! Wow!
Post a Comment