Monday, December 20, 2010

A Wonderful Weekend

I hope you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend. I sure did!

David and I had a lot of fun pretending like it was Christmas. We didn't have any cookies in the house but we did have a brownie and a glass of milk for Santa!



I think he appreciated the change up from the standard sugar cookie.



We had a great dinner at Patrizio's in Highland Park Village. Look at how beautiful these trees are! I think it's the most beautiful place in Dallas during Christmas!


{Picture courtesy of Jessica Schrader via facebook. Hers was much better than mine!}

Then we enjoyed a great church service on Sunday and I had a little Christmas party with my Bible study group! I am really enjoying getting to know these girls. They have already been a blessing to me and I'm excited to see how the Lord will work in our lives next year!

2 comments:

David said...

Santa told me he loved the brownie.

Shawna said...

LOVE that you are connecting with your bible study girls! My david might start putting requests in now for the Santa treat. :)