2. We went to see HAIR the Musical at the Winspear Opera House last night with the free tickets David won at a real estate function about a month ago.

-It was really funny but oh so raunchy! I was not expecting that at all.
-There is one part where the whole cast is COMPLETELY naked. NAKED. Buck naked. However the lighting kept it tasteful? If that can be tasteful.
Summary: Don't take your children to this one.
3. Modern Family comes back on tonight. I am ECSTATIC. I may or may not have had this reminder in my calendar. I think it's the BEST comedy on television.

4. Today is the first day of fall!! Yippee!! I cannot wait to bust out my boots and fall decor.
Source: simplysweethome.com via Kimberly on Pinterest
5. Today is a SPECIAL day in my family. It is both my brother and brother-in-law's birthday.
Rhett, thank you for being such a wonderful brother! I am so proud of the man you have become and how you continue to seek God's will for your life.

David (yes, his name is also David), thank you for loving and serving my family so unconditionally. You are a wonderful husband to my sister, father to my niece and nephew and the best brother-in-law!

2 comments:
Woo hoo. Feliz cumpleaƱos cuƱados!
Sweet post. I'm catching up - been absent from blog world for a while. :) I can't stop laughing about HAIR. Oh my. Hysterical.
Post a Comment