We served baby quiche Lorraine, chicken salad sandwiches on croissants, vanilla petit fours, fresh fruit baked brie with raspberry jam filling and sherbet punch!
I made a "baby Hattie" banner
I made little goody bags of caramel popcorn with tags that say "Catherine's going to POP."
We had guests fill out "Baby Wishes" cards to let Baby Hattie know what they hoped for her. And I put a pink sparkly flower on the letter "h" for Hattie Hammond.
Custom water bottle wraps that matched the invitations
Vanilla petit fours with rattles from TART bakery. So delicious and precious.
Mommy to be with her super cute rocking toy from Hannah!
I was so proud to get 15 girls around our TV room!
All the shower hosts minus one that couldn't be there.
Everyone who came to the shower! It was such a fun time!



3 comments:
Everything was just lovely! You did a great job! Love your new house! Thanks for sharing!
Beautiful hostesses and guests!
The shower was so special and fun!! I can't thank you enough!!
Post a Comment