I am back from New York and working (well taking a brief break to write this post)!
I can't wait to upload pictures from my trip! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday with your loved ones. I had a fabulous time and already miss my family especially my niece Kate.
I have so many wonderful things to be Thankful for! God in His soverign grace has bestowed upon me, many blessings.
I told you it would be brief- check back soon for pictures from the trip!
2 comments:
New York City has so much to take in...loved being with family and still tapping into some of the city sites! What a wonderful, timely break from all the chaos around us...God is good to us in so many ways, but particularly with our family - what a blessing you all are to me...thanks for loving me and caring about so much...I love you....mom
You're back and now you need to make a trip to Houston! Can't wait to see pics and hear about NY.
Post a Comment