Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Facebook Pictures!

Since I didn't have my own personal camera at the wedding (it broke that week)...I am limited to the pictures on facebook to show you all the wedding...but here are some good ones posted online...

David and I ready for our rehearsal


My fancy boots :)




The group


With My Siblings


With my maids




Sister and nice also known as Matron of Honor and Flower Girl


David escorting his mom to her seat She looked SO beautiful


Groomsmen all lined up and ready for their bridesmaid partner


Dad bringing me down the aisle






Our personal time of prayer


The Kiss



Mr. and Mrs. Thompson!!






First Dance


The Cake


Cutting the Cake




Flower Arrangement


My shoes


Dancing with our "Steph and Captain" sunglasses...


Bouquet Toss


Garter Toss


All my Kappa sisters at the wedding


Send off to sparklers :)


we had a BLAST...I will most definitely be posting pictures as I get them...this is afterall our wedding...gotta share all the photos!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

love, love, love all the memories and now the pics to remind us of what fun we had...so glad you got a pic of your shoes - they were too cute!

love you more...mom