1. A yummy brunch both Saturday and Sunday morning. This is my FAVORITE meal hands down. I love eating out for brunch- but this weekend I cooked David and I some yummy things...and I love my new table set up :)
This picture shows our brunch from Saturday morning- we had a delicious "Mexican Brunch Pie" and some mixed fruit.

2. Sleeping in! I have not slept in past 7:30am in SO long. Even on our honeymoon I couldn't sleep in- my "work" clock has messed me up...but this weekend I slept in until 10:30am!! So wonderful and so needed. It was actually a mistake...but I'll take it nonetheless...
3. Eating outside. We have recently bought an outdoor seating set and have already enjoyed it almost everyday since! this pairs with my number 4. Seeing spring blooms. We are blessed with beautiful landscaping at our rental house- and this weekend we really noticed our beautiful wall of cascading blooms...just look at this!
and 5. Spent quality time with David. :) It was truly a wonderful weekend...
5 comments:
Wow! love the table setting...love the look of the food and the patio set is great! What a cozy little house...
you are a doll! love it!
love the table runner...and the gorgeous table! where did you find that sucker (not that we're in the market haha)
Whitney the table was my parents dining room table. It is BEAUTIFUL and can seat up to 8 people once it's extended...it is from Weirs Furniture Store. Love that dang place
glad you got to try out another good recipe! i love that one. and the furniture is awesome! the table looks beautiful. so fun that your house is coming together!!
Post a Comment