I received an award that is a huge honor in the Dallas Real Estate industry. Each year the Dallas Business journal selects what they call Heavy Hitters...it is based on the number of deals you have completed in a single year, and the total value of these deals.
I was selected as the Rookie of the Year for 2009. And this morning I was presented with the award at a breakfast (had to get up at 5:45am to make it to the 7:00am breakfast)
It is a huge honor as I said but more than that it is an opportunity for me to give God all the thanks and glory for this blessing.
Here are some pictures from the event this morning.
With my supportive husband :)
With some folks from the office...from the left- John Conger my boss and owner of the company, Malcolm Ross head of leasing, me, Lorrie Engel office manager, friend and the glue that holds our office together, and Mike Pierre my partner in crime- my mentor and team member on most of the buildings I lease
You can see the article in the DBJ publication coming out tomorrow (4/23) or you can just call my husband bc he is happily sending it to anyone who cares :)
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!! So proud!!
hahaha you looove saying the word husband :) congratulations steph love you!
Toot away...you deserve it! What a whirlwind of a year and last year you have had and this is a little cherry on top! God has surely blessed you beyond all understanding...so proud of you!!!
Congratulations Mrs. Steph! What a huge honor! You're famous!!! I bow down!
Steph--how awesome!!! the article was sooo sooo cool! You look beautiful! i'm so proud of you! xoxoxo
Post a Comment