The main purpose of the trip is to be there for my sister, Alicia's stateside wedding.

She and her man, Deddy got married last summer in Israel and unfortunately we could not attend. Thus, I'm really looking forward to being apart of the celebrations this weekend!

Aren't they cute?!?
I will also get to squeeze in a quick visit with my dear college friend, Whitney. Some sweet time with my immediate family (the whole gang will be there) and some family on my mom's side that reside in California.
PLUS because our one year anniversary is next weekend (March 27th), we decided to take advantage of the scenery and we will be staying a couple days after the wedding in Santa Barbara.

We have massages booked, dinner reservations set, a list of wineries to visit!! Oh my. I am beyond giddy.
3 comments:
I have always wanted to go to Santa Barbara! Take lots of photos with your new camera! Can't wait to see them. Have a great trip and happy {early} anniversary!
Oh have so much fun!! I can't wait to see pics and someday get to go to California! Enjo your time with Whitney too!
looooved lunch today!! can't wait to see pictures from the whole weekend :)
Post a Comment