I watch Good Morning America every morning while I get ready for work and there's always a part where Sam the weather man goes outside and lets a few members of the crowd say "hi mom" or whatever else floats their boat. He always asks where they're from and everyone usually just says the state they are from. "I'm from Florida" or "We're here all the way from California" etc. Well not the Texans. Seriously, every single Texan says their city...like "I'm from Corpus Christi" or "We're from Dallas" etc. Isn't that funny?? Why do we do that?
I mean I do that. When I'm traveling and people ask me where I am coming from, I always say Dallas. I never say Texas. Is it because it's such a big state??
Anyways. I thought that was interesting.
Are you watching American Idol? For some reason I have really gotten into this season. I love Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez that I was curious to see what they brought to the show. Now I'm hooked.
I LOVE Scotty McCreery. Nothing wrong with a good male country vocalist. He was 16 when he auditioned no big deal.
I am also a big fan of Pia Toscana, Casey Abrams and Lauren Alaina.
On the flip side, I officially heard the worst song ever yesteray by Rebecca Black. Have you heard about this? It's terrible. I will never hear the word Friday the same again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha! Yes, so true! I always say, "Dallas," never "Texas." :)
Did you know that Friday comes after Thursday? And then after Friday is Saturday and the following day is Sunday? I never realized that before.
Post a Comment