That's right! Since I last blogged we got married and enjoyed a wonderful week in Antigua for our honeymoon. I don't have many pics from the wedding yet but here are some pictures from our honeymoon!
We had the BEST time....just look at these views! We slept, we ate, we talked, we read, we relaxed, we prayed, we ate some more, we drank and just enjoyed every minute.
Enjoy!
4 comments:
Incredible!! Thanks for sharing! I feel like I went on a mini vacation just now!
Beautiful way to start a marriage! A well deserved honeymoon/vacation.
Love the mesquito net...looks like a bridal veil - a bridal bed! :) The water looks fake it's so blue! So glad you got to have such a great/relaxing time! and did I mention the wedding was great!:)
Beautiful!!! I don't think I would have ever left that awesome patio! I'm so happy that you had such a wonderful time!!!!!
Post a Comment