Monday, April 4, 2011

Crazy About Coral

Coral is one of my FAVORITE colors. I love it when the weather warms up a little bit and I can bust out my coral dresses, shoes, accessories, swim suits and cover ups. I really can't get enough coral in my wardrobe.

So it's no surprise that I love all the coral spring trends I've been spotting.

If you are going to splurge, I love this Milly, Danielle-Ruffle Front Dress. $385.


Or this Kate Spade, Aubrey Wrap Dress. $375



I also love this Maggie London Ruffled Taffeta Dress. $158.


For a major steal, look at this Old Navy, Jersey Tiered Dress. $33


{Hmm, can you tell I also love ruffles???}

This Zara, Back Neckline Dress is so streamline and classy. $80




Or you can wear coral at work with this Antonio Melani Bobbi top. $54


How adorable is this Milly, nautical charm bracelet. $125



Or if you just want your nails to be the pop of color, try OPI's Bright Lights- Big Color nail polish.



Love it!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

how do you find these super hot dresses!? walked by a Milly store just today actually and almost ran into someone as i was staring in the windows. oops.