Anywho, Saturday was a perfect day. David and I had breakfast tacos from a place we stumbled upon while looking for Calloway's nursery. Love a random find like that.
We purchased a few more flowers to fill in our holes and fill in our empty pots! I think it looks better.
BEFORE
AFTER
I was also in the mood to make homemade, Easter sugar cookies.

I asked David to come decorate a couple cookies. Gotta love his creativity and humor!!
I think a turtle and a pirate egg is just what we needed! Don't you?
Sunday we had an awesome church service and afterwards we went to brunch with Maggie and Kosta at Taverna. It was a perfect Easter Sunday!

P.S. I'm beyond excited about the James Taylor concert we are going to tonight. He is our all-time favorite musician. I cried at the concert last year...he's that good.
1 comment:
Love the flowerbeds! Looks like the flowers you planted first are still alive and growing....AND the new ones will fill in beautifully. Good job! You guys are good with the sugar cookies! You will be put to work for some HOG cookies in a few weeks...:)
Post a Comment