Starfish Beach Tote $165

I need to find a cheaper look-a-like before our Barbados trip in August.
{P.S. if you wanted to see where I found all the items listed in yesterday's post, click on the names of each item. For some reason the hyperlink's did not show up in a darker color}
Secondly, I was unable to watch the CMA's on Sunday but recorded the show and caught up on it yesterday. Did you watch them?
There were several unusual pairings for performances. Some were hits in my book and some were major misses.
I was NOT feeling the duet by Rhianna and Sugarland's Jennifer Nettles. Usually I love Rhianna but this song did not work for her and Jennifer Nettles annoys the heck out of me. Not to mention the song is about a California King bed...ya. Terrible.

Some hits in my book included Carrie Underwood and Steven Tyler's performance to Undo It and Walk This Way. Although I'm not a "country rock" fan, I loved this performance. It was so fun to watch. Plus I am a HUGE Carrie fan.

I also loved the Zac Brown Band and James Taylor's performance. James Taylor is my all time favorite musician and when he chimed in on Zac Brown's song I got goosebumps! It was SO good. Also loved the Sweet Baby James finish to the performance. I can't wait to see him in Dallas later this month.

The absolute BEST moment of the show for me was the Music From The Heart performance by Darius Rucker and a choir of people with developmental disabilities. Seriously, such a precious performance! I cried like a baby!!

In case you missed this. I promise it's worth watching!
Happy Tuesday y'all.
6 comments:
I'm so glad you posted the Darius Rucker performance. SO special!
Wow, that is awesome. Thank you for sharing!
I was mildly in love with the Carrie/Steven performance!
i totally agree with you on everything. love coral. the CMA assessment. we must be friends. :)
i meant ... family. but...friends works too! bonus.
Haven't been able to see the whole CMA yet, but agree on the Sugarland/Rhianna duet..weird and loved Carrie & Stephen Tyler...just because I now know who he is since I'm an IDOL fan..not in the spiritual sense...please forgive me, Lord!
Post a Comment