Friday, April 15, 2011

Free Thoughts Friday

1. Happy Birthday to one of my best friends, Caroline! Love you!


2. I am trying to use up the teeth whitening gel that was given to me as a wedding present from my dentist but I can't (or shouldn't) drink coffee 1-2 hours after I use it. This is drastically putting a damper on my mornings...


3. So thankful today is Friday although I am exhausted. I have not been sleeping well this week so I'm really hoping I can sleep like a baby this weekend.


Isn't that adorable!!

4. We're headed to Houston this weekend for our friend's wedding. I'm so looking forward to seeing the happy couple and many of our friends.


However, I still have no clue what I'm going to wear. hmmm.

5. I DO know I will be using my new ivory pashmina my sister just sent me from NYC. Such a fun spring treat! Thank you Shawna!

No comments: