
Hands down.

We had purchased tickets back in February but yesterday we scored front row tickets for the same price!! So we sold our other tickets to some friends and enjoyed the show from the front row...probably a contributing factor to the shows greatness. (There were technically people in front of us in the pit but it didn't obstruct our views).

He played EVERY song I wanted him to. Even Copperline. Sigh. It really was SOO good.

The only bad thing was we were literally right by the security guard so we could only snap pictures with our phone. Oh well! It is forever engraved in my mind!!
2 comments:
Sigh...this is when it's hard not being closer! I love the fact that James Taylor bridges generational lines....he's just the best! Great memories of Red Rocks...I'll just hang on to those!
I'm so glad you got to go! I love James Taylor!
Post a Comment